A hassle-free returns experience is a necessity and key to creating repeat customers in a competitive retail landscape. To help you streamline your returns process and ensure a smooth returns experience for your customers, AfterShip Returns Center has added a new returns setting page called “Carriers and warehouses.” It enables you to manage your carriers and warehouse locations easily.
With this returns setting page, you can connect your Postmen account with AfterShip Returns Center to auto-generate return labels, connect your carrier accounts, and manage where you want to receive your returned or exchanged items effortlessly.
How the new returns setting page simplifies returns management
- Manage carriers and warehouse locations on a more accessible page from your settings
- Edit carrier preferences and shipping services you want to use
- Add warehouse locations for advanced routing
- Specify package sizes for better label creation
How to set up carriers and warehouses
- Log in to AfterShip Returns Center account
- Go to “Settings”
- Select “Carriers and warehouses”
- Connect your Postmen account with your AfterShip Returns Center account (If you don’t have a Postmen account, create one first)
- Now connect your carrier accounts and choose the shipping services you want to use
- Add warehouse locations where you want to receive your returned or exchanged items
- Now go to “Settings” > “Return routing rules” > Add your routing rule
- Give your rule a name, define a condition when a return request will use this routing rule, and turn on the “Ship with a return label” toggle button
- Click “Set up return shipping information” > Fill in the required information
- Once completed, hit the “Save” button
For more information on how to set up carrier accounts and warehouse locations quickly, please refer to this help article. In case you have any queries, feel free to contact our customer support team via 24/7 live chat.