We are proud to announce that the AfterShip Returns Center now supports Swiss Post - Switzerland's national postal service. Swiss Post has been recognized as the world’s best by the International Postal Union for the fifth time in a row. It handled between 600,000 and 900,000 parcels each day in 2020.
This addition takes our tally of supported couriers to 13. The newly added carrier will help facilitate an automated, streamlined, and delightful returns experience for our users and their customers.
What is in store for you?
- Engaging Swiss Post return page for a seamless return experience
- Automatically generate prepaid return labels of Swiss Post and 12 more carriers
- Easy tracking of all the Swiss Post returns on one intuitive dashboard
- Reduce return rate and drive after-sales engagement with Swiss Post branded returns page
- Understand your returns performance better with Swiss Post return analytics
- Drive customer loyalty by sending proactive order return status updates
- Monitor Swiss Post return performance to ensure a better customer experience
With the inclusion of Swiss Post, you can now integrate with 13 carriers, including UPS, USPS, Endicia, DHL Express, FedEx, Australia Post, Seko Logistics (Omni Parcel), Star Track, Canada Post, Swiss Post, Deutsche Post DHL, DPD NL, and Correos Spain to provide your customers with easy-to-print labels.
So, use the AfterShip Returns Center to generate Swiss Post labels automatically and give your customers the best Swiss Post return experience without a single email exchange.